Tuesday, April 1, 2014

interview with Lucas Cole

Hey guys welcome back to another week with Inside The Scene. this week I was joined by Lucas Cole who is a singer-songwriter from North Delta who plays in a blues/folk/rock style. So lets get to it.


ITS - Who have been your influences in your life personally and musically?

LC - "My influences are people like Bryan Adams, Neil Young, Cat Stevens, Slash and Michael Bolton. Michael Bolton is an absolute god. These guys should be deified across the globe.

ITS - How would you describe the music scene in Vancouver?

LC - "The music scene is pretty average in Vancouver. There are some good acts and some garbage ones too. I hope to see more good bands come out of here soon."

ITS - What do you think would need to happen to help the Vancouver
Music scene evolve?

LC - " I think more original bands would really help the scene evolve. There are a lot of copy cats with the indie bands. I would enjoy a total change from that. We need something like One Direction."

ITS - What achievements did you accomplish in 2013?

LC - "In 2013, I released my first EP, "The Hookage EP", and signed with Scooter Braun. He will be helping me evolve into an unreal artist that is tantamount to my hero, Justin Bieber." 

ITS - What can the Lucas Cole fans expect out of you in 2014? 

LC - "My people can expect me to release another EP and get more gigs in 2014. I understand you all are waiting on pins and needles, but just be patient. More music and more gigs are coming."

ITS - Just a fun question - what kind of ritual do you have to get yourself pumped up for a gig?

LC - " Before a gig, I like to look at my picture of Jennifer Lawrence. This really gets the juices flowing and motivates me to get out there and absolutely destroy the stage. What's better? Learn what it is. I'm the Woots4 and King Hookage."

If you want to follow Lucas on social media you can find him at

No comments:

Post a Comment