Monday, May 19, 2014

Review for PJ Kingpin Wilson new upcoming album Rise Of The KingPin

Hey guys so this week I'm changing things up a bit. I normally would be doing an interview however, on Saturday, I was sent over some music from an artist from Barrie, Ontario by the name of PJ Kinpin Wilson. So I thought I would review his upcoming album tilted "Rise Of The KingPin". PJ brings back the sounds of Motown and the sound of soul with his music. Sounding like a young Marvin Gaye, PJ brings smiles to the faces of his listeners, with tracks like "Sinners" and "Give Goodbye A Try". Working with Grammy-nominated Kuya Productions, "Give Goodbye A Try"was written by hit-maker Ryan Toby (Usher’s Confessions Album and formerly of R&B group City High) and Canadian R&B Artist Dru Grange, it delivers a feel-good, throwback soul anthem. PJ will certainly make a lot of noise when his album gets released. When I listen to this it puts me in a fantastic mood, and I promise, no I guarantee you, that it will for you to.

So If you would like to follow PJ on Social Media you can on twitter - @PJKINGPIN also check out his YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxcq6zlP0pWlI3pCTs92xCg

While you are here watch his video for "Sinners" here
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment